Although aware that successful legal challenges have not occurred yet, it is
still incomprehensible that we as a profession are not opposed to it.
Turnitin is using student work in a manner that they reap a profit and then
sell it back to the student via turnitin or taxes.  Irrespective of the
legal decision it is exploitative.

Kristina Fallon, LMS
Robert Morris School, k-8
So Bound Brook, NJ
librarychickie@gmail.com
"Only the educated are free." - Epictus, (Greek-born, Roman slave and
philosopher- 55 AD - 135 AD)