Hello

I just started in a new school with 3, 4, 5th grades and the principal
wants me to give "life" to the library and make it feel very inviting.

He said that he will pay if the expenses are reasonable.

1. Where do I get big puppets that have to do with Children's stories
as Arthur, the cat in the hat, Lyle the crocodile etc ?

2. where can I get ideas for decorating the upper parts of a medium
size wall (beside bulletin boards)

3.Please if any of you have any cute ideas ( I am not creative and do
not have an artist's hands) let me know.

4. I have 7 tables in the library, any ideas about naming each table
(for these grade levels (beside numbers and colors) ?

Thank you very much

Madeleine Zember
Hempstead School District NY
drjesons@gmail.com