My original post was requesting help for Quicktime movies downloaded from my
digital camera to my computer. They would start in Quicktime and then the video
would stall but the audio would keep playing.

Most responses suggested I update my Quicktime. That didn't work.

This one was a little different:
I had the same problem with the movies from my camera. It may be because the files
use a different codec. One solution is to download the proper codec. Try googleing
"quicktime movies name of your camera won't play codec" and you'll probably find
something. Another option is to download a free software called Flip for Mac
http://www.flip4mac.com/download.htm
Or VLC media player http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

What I ended up doing was converting the quicktime movies to wmv format and playing
them in Windows Media Player.

Thank you to all that replied with suggestions.
Sandra Carswell, Librarian S.C. Lee Junior High School 1205 Courtney Lane Copperas
Cove, TX 76522 254-542-7877 library website:
http://ccisd.esc11.net/99120618141227170/site/default.aspsandracarswell@hotmail.com
sandraca@ccisd.com "So many books, so little time. Read fast!"
              unknown

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me