Thanks to all who responded to my request for humorous books for high school boys.

The list was lengthy, but here are most of the suggested titles:

Harris and Me by Gary Paulsen  -suggested many, many times
Son of the Mob by Gordon Korman - also suggested several times
Dave Barry's books
anything by Terry Pratchett or Douglas Adams
books by Max or (Maxx) Barry
Heroics for Beginners by John Moore
Sleeping Freshmen Never Lie by David Lubar
Faun & Game by Piers Anthony (Puns)
Warlock in spite of Himself by Stasheff
Rash by Pete Hautman
Bartimaeus trilogy by Jonathan Stroud
Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Carl Hiaasen books (quirky)
How Angel Peterson Got His Name by Gary Paulsen
Finding Lubchenko by Simmons
books by Pat McManus and Baxter Black
Native Tongue or Sick Pupy by Hiassen
Horse Heaven or Moo by Jane Smiley
Robber Bride by Margaret Atwood
World According to Garp by John Irving
Son of Interflux - Korman
Losing Joe's Place by Korman
Don't Care High by Korman
Semester in the Life of a Garbage Bag by Korman
Sacred Diaries of ... by Adrian Plass
Sprouts of Wratch
They Shoot Canoes, Don't They by McManus
King of the Mild Frontier by Chris Crutcher
Harry Desdon series by Jim Butcher
several of Vivian Vande Velde's titles are humorous
Erma Bombeck
Princess Bride by William Goldman (satire)
Books by David Sedaris such as Me Talk Pretty One Day or Dress Your Family in
Corduroy and Denim
24 Girls in 7 Days by Alex Bradley
Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Alexie Sherman
Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Born to Rock by Gordon Korman
Bucking the Sarge by Christopher Paul Curtis
Drawing a Blank by Daniel Ehrenhaft
Eathan, Suspended by Pamela Ehrenberg
Exploits of a Reluctant (but Very Good Looking) Superhero by Maureen Fergus
Gotta Get Some Bish Bash Bosh by M.E. Allen
Headlock by Joyce Sweeney
I'm Exploding Now by Sid Hite
Notes from the Midnight Driver by Jordan Sonneblick
Repossessed by A.M. Jenkins
Spanking Shakespeare by Jake Wizener
Storky: How I Lost My Nickname and Won the Girl by Debra Garfinkle
Ten Things to Do Before I Die by Daniel Ehrenhaft
Discworld books by Terry Pratchett
Confess-O-Rama by Ron Koertge
Rats Saw God by Rob Thomas
Books by Patrick McManus
Canning Season by Polly Horvath
Love Amongst the Walnuts by Jean Ferris
Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
Short stories by Stuart McLean
My Life is a Toilet
My Life is a Wedgie
Recovery Time of Hickeys by Karen Rivers
Confessions of a Blue Eyed Ojibway by Drew Taylor
Funny You Don't Look Like One, Two by Drew Taylor
Mates, Dates, and ... series
Dogless in Metchosin by Tom Henry
Any books by Douglas Adams
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller