I am starting some online book discussion forums on my school's Moodle
site.  Moodle requires password access, so only our students and
families will be able to access them.  I have written questions for a
few books already, but have also found a few book discussion sites that
provide great questions for many of the books I'd like to feature.  How
would fair use apply to this situation?  The purpose is educational, and
the original site is free, so it passes the "purpose" and "market"
tests.  However, the questions are creative rather than factual in
nature, and I would be using more than 10 percent of each set of
questions, although I would be citing my sources.  I have emailed one of
the site owners to ask permission to use the questions, but haven't yet
received a reply.  Thanks for any guidance you can provide!

Sara Reinders, LMS
Ada Christian School

Ada, MI

sreinders@adachristian.org