---------- Forwarded message ----------From: mhung <mmhung@gmail.com>Date:
2008/9/10Subject: Re: [LM_NET] Donating weeded libraryTo: Kim Picozzi
<kim.picozzi@esc2.us>

 Try some international organisations like Red Cross / Oxfam / World Visionto see
if they have international education program that collect materials /resources in
your local community.
Those projects are different within each countries and may not available inmine.