Thanks so much to everyone who responded to my video request about the
discrimination video.  The teacher was really impressed with the speed
of the response.  The video she was looking for was "A Class Divided,"
which is a sequel to "The Eye of the Storm" (which details the first
blue eyes/brown eyes experiment by Jane Elliott in 1969).  There is more
information at this website - http://www.janeelliott.com/, if anyone is
interested.  You can also view the video on the PBS website at
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/divided/etc/view.html.

Many people also suggested "The Wave," which was a TV special made from
Todd Strasser's book.  Even though this was not the video she was
thinking of, the teacher was very excited to hear about it and wants me
to order that one if I can.  There was also an Oprah! Special on this
topic as well.

Thanks again!

Kaia Converse, Librarian

Kodiak High School