One of my teachers wants to buy a new novel set. It needs to be 4th
grade level, preferably related to American History (Revolution through
WWII).  I'm drawing a blank-it's too early in the year.  Any ideas?

I'll post a HIT of any answers I get.

Thanks!

Rebecca Dickenson, Librarian

Eagleton Elementary

708 Sam Houston School Road

Maryville, TN 37804

865-980-1455

rebecca.dickenson@blountk12.org

http://www.eeslibrary.edublogs.org

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.If
use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately
by forwarding the email to postmaster@blountk12.org and
(1) destroy this message if a facsimile or
a copy.

All email passing through the Blount County School System is scanned
for content, viruses and security before entering or leaving our servers.
Spam, viruses, dangerous attachments, and offensive content are removed
automatically.
Thank You