One of our middle school teachers used a team building program in a graduate class,
and he'd like to use it with his students.  The players are given a survival
scenario, like "You are stranded in a trapped building (or in a desert or on an
island).  Here is a list of materials you could use to survive. Select what
materials you'd choose and rank them in importance."  After the group makes its
choices, then an expert reveals what items he/she would use.  The teacher doesn't
know if this is software or an Internet game.  I've looked and haven't found
anything exactly like this.  None have the final part where an expert reveals
his/her choices.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?

--
Sandra Lingo, Librarian
Delhi Middle School