Happy Wednesday to everyone and welcome back!!

My principal SURPRSINGLY changed my fixed schedule to a flexible schedule
for my 3rd and 4th graders.  The teachers are not happy about it and my
principal and I have had several meetings with them to try and explain our
vision of how the library will be a new resource for them.  I understand
their concerns and I have a few of my own.  While trying to get them to
understand large, small, and individual use, the teachers stated they are
not sure they would know how to use me and the library to our full
potential.

My principal made several suggestions and I am giving some information to
them as well. BUT I thought I would ask the best resource I have for some
suggestions, lesson plans, projects, small/large group instruction ideas and
just general GREAT ideas that have worked for you that I can share with my
teachers. I will post a hit if anyone is interested.  I thank you all in
advance for helping to make this transition (hopefully) painless for all of
us!!

Have a great year!!

--
Traci Magee, SLMS
Linden Elementary, Oak Ridge, TN

The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't
read them.
- Mark Twain