From: "Maddie's Mail" <mediamaddie@COMCAST.NET>
To: <LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 12:36 AM
Subject: [LM_NET] TARGET: Parent Permission

Hi ALL!
In my new position, I am on a fixed schedule and I  have to have a
permission letter for all the parents to sign that allows their student to
check out books. I have never had to do this before (there are about 500
students). I have searched the archives for some sort of letter, but am not
getting any good hits. Do any of you have to do this for every student and
would you share the letter if possible. THANK YOU in advance for your help.

Maddie Wood
Teacher Librarian
Lowry Elementary
Denver, CO