Along with the web site that I already posted,
http://lmnet.wikispaces.com/file/view/storytimehandbook.pdf

I received 3 more finger plays. Thanks to everyone for the ideas!

Open, shut them,
Give them a little clap. (Clap)

Open, shut them,
Put them in your lap.

Dance your fingers up (raise hands above head)
Dance your fingers down (lower hands to side)
Dance your fingers to the side (move hands to one side)
Dance your fingers all around (move hands in circular motion)
Dance them on you shoulders,
Dance them on your head.
Dance them on your tummy,
Now put them all to bed (fold hands in lap).

Hold them, fold them, give a little clap
Hold them, fold them, lay them in your lap,
Creep them, creep them, way up to your chin
Hold them, fold them, then we can begin

Mari Howells
Librarian
Dr. Gertrude A. Barber National Institute
Erie, PA
marih31@yahoo.com