Hello Everyone,

I have had a great many requests for directions for converting Teacher Tube
videos to a format that is recognizable by itunes.  I apologize for the
delay—our servers were down for the two days we were here last week, and I
spent my Thanksgiving holidays at our deer camp, and didn’t get online.  I
am back today after being out sick (you DON’T want the bug I had…ew!)  and
hope to get detailed directions done at some point this week.  For now, I
will post basic directions—I will hopefully get a more detailed set done by
the end of the week.

   1. Download the following (free!) converter:
   http://www.tucows.com/preview/518513?q=wmv+to+mp4+converter
   2. Find the video you want to convert on Teacher Tube  (If you are unable
   to download the video from the group, try going directly to the creator’s TT
   page and download it from there—this is what I had to do)
   3. Once you get it saved to your computer, use the converter to convert
   it from an .flv file to an mp4 file.
   4. Upload the mp4 into itunes.
   5. Once you have the trailers uploaded, create a playlist.  Set the
   playlist to “repeat” mode.

I realize these directions are not detailed enough for some, but it’s all I
have time for at the moment.

Blessings,

~Teresa

--