Has anyone found the Barnes and Noble Best list, not the list of best
sellers, but the editors selections.

This always give me a merry chase, which I am hoping to avoid this year.

Here is a sample of some of the lists I have found so far.

BEST LISTS FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULT

ALA YALSA Teens’ Top Ten Best Books (2009)

http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/yalsa/teenreading/teenstopten/ttt09.cfm

American Book Sellers Association Kids’ Next (Winter, 2009)

http://news.bookweb.org/features/7162.html

GraphicNovelReporter  Graphic Novels: A Survey of  Comics Readers(2009)

http://www.graphicnovelreporter.com/content/best-2009-survey-comics-readers-seasonal-features

ALAN’s Picks: (October 2009)

http://www.alan-ya.org/2009/10/alans-picks-october-2009/

New York Times Best Illustrated Books (2009)

“Best Illustrated Books.”  *New York Times Book Review *November 8, 2009: 28

http://www.nytimes.com/gift-guide/holiday-2009/20091108_best-illustrated_gg/list.html?ref=artsspecial

Booklist Top 10 Arts Books for Youth (2009)

http://www.booklistonline.com/default.aspx?page=show_product&pid=382407

Booklist Top 10 Books in Religion & Spirituality for Youth (2009)

http://www.booklistonline.com/default.aspx?page=show_product&pid=3856801

Publishers Weekly Best Children’s Books (2009)

http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6704596.html

“Best Children’s Books of 2009.” *Publishers Weekly *November 2, 2009: 30-31

Kirkus Reviews Best Children’s (2009)

http://www.kirkusreviews.com/kirkusreviews/images/pdf/bestchildren.pdf

Kirkus Reviews Young Adult (2009)

http://www.kirkusreviews.com/kirkusreviews/images/pdf/YA.pdf

Library Journal VOYA Best YA for Adults (2009)

http://www.libraryjournal.com/index.asp?layout=articlePrint&articleID=CA6707666

Clueless:  Adult Mysteries with Young Adult Appeal (2009)

Link unavailable at this time.

If you know of any lists I have missed sendthem on.  I am also interested in
adult lists.

If there is interest I could post periodic updates.  A this time of year it
changes daily.

--
Raymond W. Barber

rwbarber@gmail.com