The jury on this seems to be mixed.  Here are some responses:

* Yes it is illegal unless the license for the performance materials allows
copying and posting

* I've always understood that performance rights to concerts & plays are for
live performances only.  Any taping & rebroadcasting is a copyright
violation.  So I'd think your situation wouldn't be good.

* pretty sure you can't legally video it--and I'm positive that you can't
post it! Believe copyright belongs to the composer/choreographer.
*most social networks only allow the people you choose to allow into them.
Therefore, videoing and putting it on one of them is well within the
legality of sharing it with friends and family only, and you are not selling
anything, or charging to see it.  (this answer is null and void IF the
courts have deemed social networking sites as "public".  And I have no idea
if they have...)

So, no clear answer, but will keep digging....
--
Raynette Schulte
Young Adult Librarian