Whenever I don't have time to first view a DVD, I go to the IMDB site (internet
movie database).  I did not see the movie, but there are some comments you should
look at.  One stated that Loretta Switt's bra can been seen under her see through
blouse.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085231/

Another states:
If you have the video of this movie, be very careful if you let the video run past
the closing credits- many copies of the movie were recorded over porn movies before
they were distributed. I am a teacher and had showed the same movie for 14 years
before I got that surprise--fortunately no kids saw what I saw!

Mary Beth Roche, MIS
 Library Director
Allied Medical & Technical Institute
517 Ash Street
Scranton, PA 18509
570-558-1818 Ext. 1927
Fax 570-342-4537
MRoche@edaff.com

The approach of Christmas brings harassment and dread to many excellent people.
They have to buy a cart-load of presents, and they never know what to buy to hit
the various tastes; they put in three weeks of hard and anxious work, and when
Christmas morning comes they are so dissatisfied with the result, and so
disappointed that they want to sit down and cry. Then they give thanks that
Christmas comes but once a year.
-Mark Twain