Hi all,
A big thank you for everyone who took the time to vote for our video, "WE USE
TECHNOLOGY," in the eInstruction video contest. We found out today that our video
is the GRAND PRIZE WINNER and we will be receiving $30,000 in instructional
technology for our school. And a cake party...let's not forget the cake party! I
appreciate the help from this community.  We won the voting and the judges decided
in our favor. Collaboration DOES work! We will have a great time putting our new
tech toys to use. If you would like to see the video it is on the website with the
winners:

http://eimakeover09.shycast.com/p/1

Thanks again,
Doug