After quite a bit of discussion at school, I am re-reading The Lovely Bones, which
I read several years ago.  I just finished "Lucky" Seebold's book about her rape
experience. My folks always love books for gifts, so this year I sent them "Three
Cups of Tea", which was discussed a lot last year on this list, and "The Shack"
which is getting a lot of play around here.  I've read them both, and recommend
them often.

What will I read next?  Anything someone tells me is a good book.  So, please don't
tell me a book is good, I'm never going to get to all the ones I already have on my
list!!!
Janet Perry, Prek-12 Librarian Cerro Gordo CUSD 100, Cerro Gordo, IL
perrybros@hotmail.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/