Hello -

I am currently weeding my fiction collection having noticed that a lot of my books
got here through donations or by being on Oprah's Book List.  I first went through
the Danielle Steele's, Nora Robert's, and Janet Evonovich's.  Now I have a list of
books that I can't find reviews on anywhere I usually look.  If you know them,
please let me know if you would keep them - I work in a very small, rural 7-12
district that leans a little more to the right than the left, but not as
conservative as some places I'm sure.  I don't have a lot of readers right now and
am trying to build it up by weeding out what they won't read and bringing in what
they will. Thanks for the help!

Tara Road - Binch

The Dollmaker - Arnow

Shall We Tell the President - Archer