Now that I'm back from visiting grandkids in Atlanta, I can catch up on everything
(or at least try to...).

I guess I am not alone!  I was wondering if children are taught to alphabetize any
more.  I had two piles of book cards (yes, we still use them!) that were in
alphabetical order and had to be interfiled.  I gave them to two students with
instructions, and got them back completely out of order.

Thanks for helping me to see the humorous side!

“Librarians. . . have been my lifelong friends, guides and heroes.”  Joseph Bruchac

Basya Karp, Librarian

Shulamith High School and Shulamith School For Girls

Brooklyn, New York

basyak10@hotmail.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/