From: Clark, Molly <mclark2@OSWEGO.ORG>
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Sent: Wed, Dec 23, 2009 3:09 pm
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] Christmas slap in the face!

I was slapped today too!
After inquiring about my role in the winter PARP program, today I was
old that PARP has nothing to with me.
Me: Why?
iteracy coach: Well, because it's *PARP* (insinuated duh!) It's for
ARENTS.
e: Oh, who organizes it here?
it Coach: The READING dept. PARP stands for Parents as Reading
artners.  (as if I didn't know)
e: Well, I've been involved with PARP in other buildings, so I'd be
appy to help in any way I can.
I think a little bit of my tongue is missing from biting so hard.... :-)
ime for vacation!!!!