Continuing the Pirate theme... I'm reading The invisible hook: the
hidden economics of pirates by Peter Leeson, while commuting.
It's very interesting and  I've been picturing Pirates of the
Caribbean too.  For home reading, I'm re-reading The two
Georges, by Harry Turtledove and Richard Dreyfus. An interesting
alternate history.

Dan Robinson
HW Wilson Company
Bronx, NY