I am currently reading this book, Going Bovine, and I just want to cry as I have
fallen for this character. It is quite a profound book in many ways and it
certianly grabs the reader.

Have you read The Roar yet or Maze Runner? Both are fairly good although I think
the Maze Runner is far superior to The Roar.

Christine Rayl, Librarian
Bowie Elementary
Grand Prairie ISD, TX

Reading is not a duty, and has consequently no business to be made disagreeable.

Augustine Birrell