While browsing the Internet for a specific curriculum of instruction,
I located the Fordham Institute website which has several publications
that might be of interest to some of you.  Here is the blurb that
describes the institute from the website:

"The Thomas B. Fordham Institute is a non-profit think tank dedicated
to advancing educational excellence in America's K-12 schools. We
promote policies that strengthen accountability and expand education
options. Our reports examine issues such as No Child Left Behind and
school choice. The Thomas B. Fordham Foundation, our sister
non-profit, sponsors charter schools in Ohio."

The website is: http://www.edexcellence.net/template/index.cfm

The publications that might be of interest are available here:
http://www.edexcellence.net/publications/index.cfm  (the entire list
of subject areas are in the column on the right-hand side of the page)
 and here:
http://www.edexcellence.net/publications/index.cfm?topic=33

~Shonda

--
Shonda Brisco
Assistant Professor / Curriculum Materials Librarian

http://okschoollibrarians.wikispaces.com

"Digital Resources" columnist
School Library Journal

"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money
will get you through times of no libraries." ~ Library Poster