I've started following Resource Shelf on Twitter and the info leads are
wonderful - something for everyone!
Look at the website:
http://www.resourceshelf.com/
I subscribed and get updates though email as well.

Here's an example of a vitally important presentation on ResourceShelf  -
you could find it on The Pew website but ResourceShelf is modeling how
things work best - find the key venues so that info comes to you.
This is a presentation from a week ago that covers the changing "ecology" of
the information environment, including a unique take on the new literacies:
http://tinyurl.com/7lbtoc

Here's another example - something I found in the Catgory: Source File -
Resources for Educators - wonderful archeological info and underwater video
tours of some of Florida's sites of ship remains
http://www.museumsinthesea.com/index.htm

And my current favorite - if you follow me or some other Twittering
librarian, you may have already seen this:
A re-Tweet from ResourceShelf's sister site, Docuticker:
Canadian research in - in case you think bailout (=corporate welfare) works:
http://tinyurl.com/bum7d5
If that information - about how something our nation is gearing up to do has
been shown not to work - is not something for everyone, I don't know what
is!

Thanks, Gary.

Melissa

--