Colleagues,

A member of our faculty has approached me about the idea of publishing the
student school newspaper on the Web. The supervising teacher would like
students to have the opportunity to respond to the stories in the paper
electronically. Do any of your schools publish the student newspaper on the
web? If your school does electronically publish your school newspaper, what
have been your school's experiences? I will post a hit if I have enough
if your school does not publish the school newspaper electronically.

Thank you.

Rob Poole

Teacher Librarian

Senior Womens' Basketball Coach