From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of McCulloch, Lisa -
Librarian
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 9:55 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: TARGET: Websites About the Underground Railroad & Quilts

I am a quilter.  It is a nice story, but it is a story.  If it were true
some of the quilts would have survived and cherished family heirlooms or
at least show up in antique stores.  I am unaware of any surfacing.
Nice story that I wish were true, but evidence does not support it.

Lisa McCulloch, Librarian
Richland High School
5201 Holiday Lane
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
lisa_mcculloch@birdville.k12.tx.us

Where learners become effective users of ideas and information.