 I originally sent this email a week ago. I received many emails that
said the link was not working. The problem was that there were so many
librarians downloading the power point that it over ran the server's
capacity. Therefore it would not link to it. If you were not able to
download the power point the first time, you may try again. Demand is
now down. If you don't get in right away, wait a few hours and try
again.

Also, thanks for the many complimentary emails you've sent me.

I recently wrote a children's book entitled Callie: The Missing Book. It
addressed several problems I have encountered as an elementary
librarian.
The worst of those being students not putting books back  where they got
them. Other issues I tried to address were: putting books back on the
shelf with the spine facing outward and explaining to students what the
spine label is and what a call number is for.
I have the book available as a power point presentation or a pdf file. I
had originally hoped to sell the 250 copies needed to get the book in
the "black" before releasing the power point or pdf for public use.
However, I've decided to go ahead and make it available for librarians
to download and use in hopes that some will go ahead and order the book.
You can find out more at:

http://bradriffel.com/book/

Brad Riffel
Rolling Hills Library
2800 W. Cherry Ave
Amarillo, Tx. 79108
806-383-8621
brad.riffel@rrisd.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message is the property of River Road Independent School
District. It may be legally privileged and/or confidential
and is intended only for the use of the addressee's. No
addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce
this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed
by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any
action in reliance on the information herein is strictly
please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.
Any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of action in
reliance on the contents of this transmission by unintended
recipients is strictly prohibited.