From: Jennifer Starcevic <jstarcevic@MEISOC.COM<mailto:jstarcevic@MEISOC.COM>>
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU<mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:03:21 -0800
Subject: TAR: Elem Library ideal # of titles
Dear LM Netters,
If there is anyone out there whose Library is at capacity (or not-just specify),
could you let me know:
1.    The number of titles you have in your collection
2.    The number of students and grade range you have at your school
3.    If you know it, the square footage of your Library or any other details you
think may be helpful. (how many books you have per shelf?)
Alternatively, does anyone know of an article pertaining to this subject?  I
searched the archives but didn't come up with anything...maybe I am not using the
right terminology- any tips?
We have a varying opinion here at our school of how many books we can allow into
our collection and I just wanted to check industry standards vs. actual, etc.
Thank you!
Jennifer Starcevic, Librarian
MEI Elementary School
31655 Downes Road
Abbotsford, BC V4X 2M8
604-859-3700 local 213
jstarcevic at meisoc dot com

Jennifer Starcevic, Librarian
MEI Elementary School
31655 Downes Road
Abbotsford, BC V4X 2M8
604-859-3700 local 213
jstarcevic at meisoc dot com

Please note that this message was sent from Mennonite Educational Institute and is