I'm in my last semester of my MLS program and need to interview a cataloging
librarian. I am a school librarian so I'm hoping to come in contact with someone in
school or children's/YA services. If you have a few moments for some questions and
work in this area, please contact me at my email address. Thank you so much.

Maria Doss

mariaedoss@msn.com

Orcas School Librarian

Orcas Island, WA