The unusually rainy weather in NY has reminded me of a book I loved as a
young girl in the early 1970's.  It was a picture book about a group of
chicks.  The sun hadn't been out for several days, so the chicks set off to
find the sun and bring him back to the sky.  They ask several animals where
the sun lives, but no one knows - until they get to the owl.  They finally
find the sun, who is filthy from being stuck inside for so many days.  The
scrub him and peck the dirt off his face.  At the end, the sun returns to
the sky, chases the clouds away, and the chicks return home.  If anyone
knows/remembers this book, it will be someone from this group!  Thank you.
Kimberly Bramfeld
Library Chairperson
Sewnhaka CHSD
kbramfeld@gmail.com