Hello, Collective Brain,

I am thrilled to be able to tell you that it looks like a major kink in our
Teacher Tube group has been worked out. Members are now able to upload their
videos and get them added to the group, so that all other members will be
able to view them.

We still have an issue with not being able to download the videos and save
them, but I have been assured that this issue is being worked on.

I appreciate your patience with this project—we have been at the mercy of
the tech guys at TT, which can be frustrating. I think that this will be a
wonderful tool for sharing our trailers, and providing a place where
students can go and view them as well.

I am including some basic directions for getting started with joining,
uploading, and adding videos to the group. If you have trailers, please
share them with us!

*To join Teacher Tube:*

1.     Go to http://teachertube.com

2.     Register as a member of Teacher Tube if you do not already have an
account.

3.     Follow the directions for uploading your book trailer, but clicking
on “Upload Video.” You will be given notification that your video will be
reviewed by the staff at Teacher Tube within 24 hours. (You MUST upload the
video to your main account, before adding it to the group.)

*To Join Book Trailers for All:*

1.      The link to the group is:
http://teachertube.com/members/groupHome.php?group_id=booktrailersforall(You
can also find us by typing in “Book Trailers for All” and selecting
“Groups” in the drop down menu)

2.     Request to join and wait to be approved. (I am currently checking for
new members twice a day)

3.     Once you are approved, return to the group and add your video by
following the steps on the group page.

I feel like we’re finally getting there with this group—just in time for the
start of the new year—yay! We currently have 557 members, which I believe is
the largest group on Teacher Tube. Now let’s get those trailers posted!!

Blessings,

Teresa

--
Teresa Schauer