Good Morning.

I recently sent this question from a special ed teachers:
I was wondering if you could recommend a couple books/series/authors for
a boy's summer reading.  He's really interested in graphic novels
(especially Naruto) and martial arts.  His mom would like to get him
into something other than graphic novels. His reading level is around
grade 4.  It would be great if you had a couple suggestions. Thank you,

Thanks to all who responded.  Here are titles I received:

The Knights' Tales Series by Gerald Morris; Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series
by Jeff Kinney; Five Ancestor Series by Jeff Stone; Calvin Coconuts
Series by Graham Salisbury; Just Stupid by Andy Griffiths; Just Annoying
by Andy Griffiths; The Day My Butt Went Psycho by Andy Griffiths; Chet
Gecko Series by Bruce Hale; Shredderman Series by Van Draanen; Stink
Files by Holm and Hamel; Fred and Anthony series  by Elise Primavera;
Drooling and Dangerous by Mary Amato; Time Warp Trio Series by Jon
Sciezca; Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz; Cirque du Freak series by
Darren Shan; Eyes of the Emperor by Graham Salisbury; Hank Zipzer series
by Henry Winkler

Becky Mosbacher
Teacher/Librarian
Hellgate Middle School