I have been to conferences before and have been shown false web pages. I
wish I had written them down. Do any of you have any great web pages that
look real, but if you start reading them, you can see that they contain
false information-- that you are willing to share with me?  I would love to
have a bunch of them to use on a lesson on the importance of checking your
sources, primary sources. etc.

Thanks,

Voni Rivas

South Cache 8-9 Center Media Center

10 South 480 West

Hyrum, UT 84319

435-245-6433   ext 229

voni.rivas@cache.k12.ut.us

"Wicked people never have time for reading," Dewey said. "It's one of the
reasons for their wickedness."  from The Penultimate Peril by Lemony Snicket