A reminder or maybe new idea for some, ...register for the GiggleIT Project.
We have some great entries for the 'new word for eBook competition',
as our introductory event for the launch of the GiggleIT Project this
year.
Deadline for entries for the 'New word for eBook competition', is the
31st AUGUST 2009. It has been extended by one month. That is not far
away.

It's easy to be part of the GiggleIT international project:
http://www.iasl-online.org/sla/giggleIT/

Register your school here for the GiggleIt writing project:
http://www.iasl-online.org/sla/giggleIT/register.htm

Choose your 3 Gigglecritters from Giggletown here:
http://www.iasl-online.org/sla/giggleIT/giggle.htm
Remember to put them on your registration form

Send in your 'new word for eBook' here:
http://www.iasl-online.org/sla/giggleIT/competition.htm

The writing project goes all year, of course, So there is plenty of
time to be creative and encourage your children to write funny
stories, poems, personal anecdotes, fractured fairy tales, and so on.
The whole teaching package is on the site here:
http://www.iasl-online.org/sla/giggleIT/start.htm  - where you can
download all of the handouts.
Great idea for the end of term, semester kick-off activity.
Join us NOW! All the activities, learning handouts, and funny stories
from students all over the world are FREE

The GiggleIT Team
http://www.iasl-online.org/sla/giggleIT/
Patricia Carmichael
Independent Learning Centre Manager