Thought if you were not on site of the day list you might enjoy this
site! Haven't tried it at school with the filter yet, but thought it
might be great!

Colette D. Eason, Librarian
Marsalis ES
5640 S. Marsalis Ave.
Dallas, TX 75241
Box 317, TEA #183
Dallas ISD
ceason@dallasisd.org
972-749-3508
FAX 972-749-3501

At the moment that we persuade a child, any child, to cross that
threshold,
that magic threshold into a library, we change their lives forever, for
the
better. ~~Barack Obama

You see, I don't believe libraries should be drab places where people
sit in
silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing
wild
animals as librarians. ~~Monty Python

Wired for Books
http://wiredforbooks.org/

For many years, most of the best writers of the English language found their way to
Don Swaim's CBS Radio studio in New York. The one-on-one interviews typically
lasted 30 to 45 minutes and then had to be edited down to a two minute radio show.
Wired for Books is proud to make these important oral documents publicly available
for the first time in their entirety. Listen to the voices of many of the greatest
writers of the twentieth century.
-----
Support Refdesk: http://www.refdesk.com/support.html
Refdesk Home Page: http://www.refdesk.com
To unsubscribe from this list: send an E-mail with no message to: