In the case of Grisham, he was a long-time holdout against publishing
his books in e-book or Kindle format.  I read an article that says he
is close to signing a deal that will allow his books to be made
available on the Kindle though.   I have read a few discussions about
authors who, for whatever reasons, do not wish to participate in
e-book and/or Kindle publishing.

--
Michelle Walker
Co-Moderator, LM_NET and El-Announce with LM_NET Select