If you are from this school or know the address, I just received one of
you books and would be happy to return it to your school. Just Me and My
Dad.

Colette D. Eason, Librarian
Marsalis ES
5640 S. Marsalis Ave.
Dallas, TX 75241
Box 317, TEA #183
Dallas ISD
ceason@dallasisd.org
972-749-3508
FAX 972-749-3501
http://library.dallasisd.org

You see, I don't believe libraries should be drab places where people
sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of
employing wild animals as librarians. ~~Monty Python

http://www.bartleby.com/65/se/Seuss-Dr.html
"Be who you are and say what you feel 'cause people who mind don't
matter, and people who matter don't mind."
Theodor Seuss Geisel