From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Rebecca Buerkett
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 12:40 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: TAR: Skype recording software

I welcome recommendations anyone has about free Skype recording software for
use on a PC. I would like to be able to record both video and audio Skype
calls. If you have either preferences or warnings against certain software,
please send me a message. I will post a hit when I receive responses.

Thank you!
Rebecca Buerkett

MLIS Student, Syracuse University

Intern, Lake Placid Middle/High School Library, Lake Placid, NY