financial crisis was to use hardworking people's money to help prevent
there to be a crisis." Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"One of the things important about history is to remember the true
history." Washington, D.C., June 6, 2008

"Let's make sure that there is certainty during uncertain times in our
economy." Washington, D.C., June 2, 2008

"Wait a minute. What did you just say? You're predicting $4-a-gallon
gas? ... That's interesting. I hadn't heard that." Washington, D.C.,
Feb. 28, 2008

"People say, well, do you ever hear any other voices other than, like,
a few people? Of course I do." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec.
18, 2008

"We got plenty of money in Washington. What we need is more priority."
Washington, D.C., June 2, 2008

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's
some kind of federal program." Nov. 2, 2000

"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important.
It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you
know, the dark dungeons of the Internet."  Arlington Heights, Ill., Oct.
24, 2000

George W. Bush, President of the United States
Graduate of Yale and Harvard