I know this thread is about museums, but I wanted to share this find!

In Beverly Hills is a Gallery - Storyopolis
(http://www.storyopolis.com/gallery.html). It's website it is home to 150 of the
top illustrators - which is quite overwhelming. Being a gallery you can purchase
art work, but it is a great place to view artists' work. By clicking on Galley, you
can see the artists they represents (includes some of Dr. Seuss & Eric Carle).
Their Events are typically free and highly entertaining.    I highly recommend it
as a place to stop by if you are in the area.

(on a side note, right next to it is a restaurant, which I can't remember the name
of, where celebrities are regularly noted as being a patron of - if you are into
star gazing)

Theresa

Theresa Stanley
Librarian