Dear All,
     I have on our library website access to the database for Gale Literary
Criticism.  We also have a link to  Internet Public Library
www.ipl.org/litcrit

However, for a few of our classes we are needing ideas for easier reading literary
criticism sites/sources. (not biography)
Our students are mainly doing American authors---Stephen King, Edgar Allan Poe, F.
Scott Fitzgerald etc.

Jennifer Kilgore
Librarian
Muskogee High School
Muskogee, OK
Home of the Roughers

Jennifer-Kilgore@mpsi20.org

Library webpage
http://www6.mpsi20.org/education/staff/staff.php?sectionid=759

This message may contain confidential information that is for the use of the named
recipients only and may contain information that is privileged and protected under
applicable federal and state law.

Access to this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error.

Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or other use of, or taking
any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited by federal and
state law..

Messages may be logged for archival purposes and may be reviewed by parties at
Muskogee Public Schools other than those named in the message header.

Furthermore, this message does not necessarily constitute an official position of
Muskogee Public Schools.