Paula,

I hate that you have made the decision to leave LM_NET. I have gleaned
pages and pages of great information from you. I have forwarded
information to my teachers that only makes ME look good thanks to you
and your sharing with the list. If, however, you decide to make your
decision absolutely final, I wish you well. I, for one, will sorely miss
you, your input and service to us all!

On another note . . . I get tons of e-mails from this list that do not
pertain to my high school library. I delete all the elementary stuff,
requests for information about whiteboards (we're a lap top school and
have moved way beyond whiteboards), and tons of the complicated
technology requests! Along with others I say use the delete button and
let the rest of us make our own decisions!

Martha Vaughn

Director, Holland Library

Girls Preparatory School

Chattanooga, TN