HELP!

 I need an online source for a teacher... An entire grade left on a field trip to
the state capital at about 9 am, and a student teacher was sent to obtain videos
from the library for the trip.  I mentioned to her about how most of the videos we
have here are curriculum related, and if she wanted a "movie" for the trip, then
she should have requested such from our district media center, but that it still
needed to be curriculum related to be shown on the bus.  She took a few of our "
books turned into movies" VHS tapes, ( we have very few DVD's in house) . Well,
anyway, I get a call from  one of the teachers , WHILE ON THE BUS, wanting to know
what the deal was with not watching movies, etc... I said, well it is a copyright
thing, ( he caught me off guard) .  He wants the code stating they cannot legally
show movies on the bus, and of course he wants it NOW.

I've found several sources referring to Section 110 of copyright law, as well as
sites which list the rules for classroom fair use.
I've got  http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.html#110

but I need a source which clearly indicates that  viewing videos on a bus  ( field
trip)  , unless public performance rights are included, does not constitute face to
face instruction, or that the bus is not an extension of the school/non-profit
organization.

Can anyone help, before 1:30 pm, NJ Time?  THANKS!

Suzanne Ng, Librarian
South Mountain School / Annex
South Orange, NJ
sng@somsd.k12.nj.us