Hello!

I am doing a Double Daring Book for Girls Challenge for all schools.? One of the
entries is Fun Things to Do With Paper.? My challenge is to get 50 schools from
different states to make a paper chain and mail it to me.? It can be human figures,
star or anything you want.?? I will take a picture of the chain and post it to my
blog indicating the city and state or country without identifing the school.??

Thank you for your help.? The most creative paper chain will win a copy of The
Double Daring Book for Girls.?? I need all entries by May 29.??? Please email me
for my address.? If it is easier and you would just like to email me the photo that
is fine also.

Thank you.

Elizabeth O'Brien
Astoria, New York