8 of our top 10 were on our Battle of the Books lists.  We have 6-8 copies of every
title on this list.  Other titles, I'm sure, would have been up there if we had
also had that many copies.  For example, I can't keep any of the Bone books in, but
I have only 3 copies of each, so the circ numbers are still high, but not as high.
On the other hand, I have 8 copies of Wimpy Kid, and they are always checked out as
well.  I'm sure the movies helped for #s 3-5.

We have 650 kids in our elementary school.

Diary of a wimpy kid : Greg Heffley's journal   137
The invention of Hugo Cabret    129
Coraline        117
The city of Ember       89
The tale of Despereaux : being the story of a   87
Bone [1] : out of Boneville     77
Jack Plank tells tales  73
Love that dog   73
Knights of the kitchen table    68
Lost treasure of the emerald eye        66

Ron Wagner
Teacher-Librarian
Felida Elementary School
Vancouver, WA