Good Morning!!

I'm at my second year at my middle school (6-8).? I need help talking some teachers
into letting their students come to the library and the library is an IMPORTANT
part of learning.? Makes you wonder, doesn't it???

I have 2 teachers that have half of the 6th grade population. I never see the
kids.? The come to the library once every 2 week for 30 min.? They take AR tests in
their rooms.? The teacher never let the kids come to the library on passes or any
other reason.? I have no connection with the students at all.?

I'm trying to come up with something educational to tell my principal that they
need to come to the library.? The teachers' test scores are good, so I can't use
that against them.? What can I say to make them want to include the library in
their classes?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Pat Hoppe
Lincoln MS