Many thanks to those of you who routinely include ELEM or MS or SEC in your subject
line.  Faced every morning with a huge backlog of messages, I am grateful when I
can eliminate those messages that are not pertinent to my library.  One example
might be a top ten list for an elementary library. Maybe this is a west coast
problem. By the time I get to work at 7:30 PST, many of you have been posting
messages for hours. I know I could switch to the Digest, but I don't really want to
miss anything - I have received so many valuable tips from this group. So again,
thank you to those who do remember to give a hint in the subject line.

Linda S. Wilson, Library/Teacher
McKay High School
2440 Lancaster Dr. NE
Salem, Oregon 97305
wilson_linda@salkeiz.k12.or.us

"Knowledge is of two kinds.  We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can
find information upon it." Samuel Johnson