I had requests for hits so here is what I received

http://www.sci.hkbu.edu.hk/scilab/math/math.html

http://www-history.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/history/BiogIndex.html

http://www.agnesscott.edu/lriddle/women/women.htm

http://rhslibrary.org/math.htm

INDEX TO MATHEMATICIANS AND THEIR BIOGRAPHIES

http://www-history.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/BiogIndex.html

AFRICAN AND AFRICAN AMERICAN MATHEMATICIANS

http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/00.INDEXmad.html

BIOGRAPHIES OF WOMEN MATHEMATICIANS

http://www.agnesscott.edu/lriddle/women/women.htm

EUCLID

http://www-history.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Mathematicians/Euclid.html

GALILEO

http://galileo.rice.edu/

BENJAMIN BANNEKER

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part2/2p84.html

http://www.billerica.k12.ma.us/library/biography.htm

I am particularly fond of this site because it features WOMEN
mathematicians!  From Agnes Scott College in Atlanta.
http://www.agnesscott.edu/Lriddle/women/credits.htm

I used it very successfully with mixed classes (boys and girls) of seventh
and eighth graders, and they – and their teacher – were amazed at the number
of famous women in the field and what significant contributions they had
made.

This is not the easiest website to use – lots of navigations needed to get
around successfully – although it is billed as an elementary/middle school
site.  http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/index0.html  Lots of
indexes, however, make it fun to put the mathematicians in other contexts.

This website is very comprehensive, down to “rubrics for judging student
created mathematician biographies.”  Thought it might help.
http://math.about.com/lr/biographies/347367/1/

http://math.about.com/od/mathematicians/a/mathies.htm
Kristina Fallon, LMS
Robert Morris School, k-8
So Bound Brook, NJ
librarychickie@gmail.com
"Only the educated are free." - Epictus, (Greek-born, Roman slave and
philosopher- 55 AD - 135 AD)