Dear Great Wise and Patient Ones:

I still use Athena Version 8.1
I want to make all items due May 15th. I have put the next week in as days
closed but that only moved the due date to the week beyond that.
I know that you can change the due date on the check out screen, but if you
leave that screen it reverts back to the other date.
Can someone please tell me how to make everything due May 15th? Is it in
loan periods?

Thanks in advance.

--
Kay Goss
Mansfield Secondary Library

"The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel,
must be intolerably stupid."
Jane Austen